How to Advertise Your Blog For Free

Blogging is a great way to earn money. You only need an Internet connection and a PC to start your blog. It has been proved that a Blog can turn into a big company and the examples are TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Mashable etc. Founders of these blogs are Millionaires or even Billionaires today. But how did they do that ? How to make your blog A Company ? What you need to do ? This post will tell you everything.


A Company needs Promotion and Advertising.
        Yes that is true, every company on this planet needs to be promoted to their customers. Just think what if Apple would have launched the iPhone 6 inside a small living room without letting anyone know about iPhone 6. Would they be able to sell iPhone 6 to millions of people ? All big companies advertise their products on Television, Social Sites, Websites etc. This helps companies to make their products reach more people. But it takes lot of efforts and lot of MONEY. A Start-up company or a Blog cannot advertise because of less funds. Same case will be with you. But we'll tell you a way to Advertise your Blog or Website for Free.


        There are some websites on the Internet which helps Start-Up Blogs to advertise for Free. Here is the list of few of them. People register their Blogs on these Websites and your popular articles are displayed on these websites. When people visit one of the site, for example say Technorati, they get to know about your article and when they click on that article, they're redirected to your blog.


1. Technorati

Technorati is one of the most popular website on the Internet for Bloggers. Just register your Blog here and your Blog and your Articles will be promoted for free.


2. Blo.GS

Blo.GS is another similar site. All you need to ping your Blog on Blo.GS and they'll advertise your blog for free to Yahoo Users.



3. BlogDigger


Register on BlogDigger. This is similar to Google Adwords. The search engine will show results of the blogs that are registered on BlogDigger.


4. RootBlog

RootBlog is a site like Technorati. It will advertise every blog on their Homepage. It gives equal priority to every blog. Currently 190 blogs are being promoted by RootBlog.




5. Topix

Topix is slightly different from all above websites. Topix will show your blog to a specific region. For example if you're a Blogger from Mumbai, India. So when you advertise your blog on Topix, people from Mumbai will be able to see your blog. 




6. EatOnWeb

EatonWeb is among the most popular advertising sites on the Internet. After registering on Eatonweb so users got approx. 10k hits in a day. So why are you waiting ? Go register on EatonWeb.



7. PopDex

You would have heard about PopDex. It was most popular website on the Internet with a good Alexa Rank. But suddenly PopDex disappeared and know one know what happened with PopDex.




Hope this article will help you to transform your Blog to a huge Company. We wish you good luck.
If you loved this article, please give us credits by sharing this article.


SHARE

Gaurav Lonkar

Hi. I’m founder of iTech Valley. I’m Android App Developer, Web Designer, JAVA Programmer, Electronics and Tele-Communication Engineer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, and A Geek. Inspired to make things looks better. My Dream is to eliminate Human Limitations with Technology

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Very nice tutorial How to Advertise Your Blog For Free.. I loved your ways how you shared everything step by step. I will share this post with my followers, hope they will love it.

    Thanks to share this useful post with us.

    http://www.talk4tech.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 8 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Dr Ikem a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Dr Ikem for help and you can reach him via email: powerspellcaster67@gmail.com] or you call him +2348036345198 is also no whatsapp

    ReplyDelete

For Queries or Problems, comment below. Thank You !